1. Reservations must be paid in full on MemberHub https://les.memberhub.com
BEFORE painting the rock! If your desired date is not listed on the signup, the
date is unavailable.
a) All Spirit Rock painting must meet the same standard we would
expect of any school sponsored sign. Please leave politics, religion,
profanity, and potentially offensive messages off the rock. No
advertisements of any kind. Leesville PTA and administration reserve
the right to remove any content deemed inappropriate.
2. Reservations are for 24 hours, and no more than 2 consecutive dates can be
reserved at a time, but you can reserve multiple dates throughout the year.
3. You may start painting the rock at 4:30pm the day before the date you
reserved. If you reserve November 15, you can start painting at 4:30pm on
November 14, and it will remain painted with your design until November 15 at
a) for early release days you may begin painting at 2:30 pm.
b) for Monday rentals, you may begin painting anytime after 4:30pm
on Friday before the rented Monday.
4. All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE (weather, changed your mind, etc.).
You may offer your reservation to a friend if you are unable to use it, but we
cannot issue refunds. If wet, the rock can be towel dried and painted even in the
rain. If there's inclement weather and you don't want to paint on that date, you
can look at the calendar for an alternative date. You must contact Sandra
Soderstrom (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to reschedule due to weather.
5. You are responsible for materials needed to paint the rock. Outdoor-specific
paint or spray paint work best. Craft paint works well for details and letters. NO
OIL-BASED PAINT! Make sure paint is not left on the sidewalk or the ground
surrounding the rock. Using a drop cloth is highly recommended. Remove all
painting materials and trash from the site. Please recycle empty paint cans
appropriately. No paint spray machines or cleaning of materials on school
6. Some dates may be blocked off for PTA or LES Faculty/Staff Use.
7. If you reserve the rock, you assume liability for any injuries incurred or damage
to clothing or school property. Use of PPE for spray paint is recommended.
Reservations for 2023-2024 school year will be available shortly!